HSSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 6204 at www.hssc.gov.inHaryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Panchkula has publish an employment notification about recruitment of different posts. HSSC Online applications are issued the application form the official website www.hssc.gov.in for filling up 6204 vacancies all various vacancies details mentioned below . Eligible applicants may attend for walk in interview from 7th January to 9th January 2014. For more details & information like as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and application form are mentioned below…
Details of HSSC posts :Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 6204 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Accountant: 47 Posts
- Agriculture Inspector: 46 Posts
- Artificer: 13 Posts
- Assistant (for Field Offices): 15 Posts
- Assistant (For Field Offices): 42 Posts
- Assistant (for Headquarter): 14 Posts
- Assistant Draftsman (Civil): 23 Posts
- Assistant Draftsman (Engineering Wing): 13 Posts
- Assistant Lineman: 1586 Posts
- Assistant Secretary: 46 Posts
- Assistant Seed Production Officer: 20 Posts
- Assistant: 12 Posts
- Auction Recorder: 242 Posts
- Auditor: 21 Posts
- Auto Diesel Mechanic: 29 Posts
- Candidate Zilledars: 23 Posts
- Chargeman: 38 Posts
- Chargemen (Electrical): 12 Posts
- Chargemen (for BBMB): 20 Posts
- Chargemen Heavy Plant: 11 Posts
- Chargemen Miscellaneous: 10 Posts
- Deputy Ranger: 39 Posts
- Dispenser Ayurveda: 128 Posts
- Divisional Accountant/ Revenue Accountant (for UHBVNL only): 20 Posts
- Draftsman: 02 Posts
- Draftsman: 03 Posts
- Draftsman: 21 Posts
- Electrician Grade-II: 15 Posts
- Electrician: 15 Posts
- Electrician: 83 Posts
- Executive Assistant (Proc.): 99 Posts
- Fisheries Officer: 19 Posts
- Fitter (for BBMB): 11 Posts
- Fitter Heavy Machine: 27 Posts
- Fitter: 13 Posts
- Foresters: 101 Posts
- Godown Keeper: 36 Posts
- Gram Sachiv: 250 Posts
- Junior Apprenticeship and Placement Officer: 14 Posts
- Junior Draftsman: 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) for BBMB: 16 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 25 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 36 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 381 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 56 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 87 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 12 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 13 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 35 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Horticulture): 14 Posts
- Junior Field Investigator: 38 Posts
- Junior Librarian: 49 Posts
- Junior Scientific Assistant: 19 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 22 Posts
- Junior Yoga Coach: 10 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 17 Posts
- Lab Attendant (for DHBVNL only): 23 Posts
- Lascar: 12 Posts
- Mandi Supervisor-cum-Fee Collector: 104 Posts
- Mason: 21 Posts
- Mechanical Fitter: 13 Posts
- MPHW (Female): 311 Posts
- Multipurpose Health Worker (Male): 100 Posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant: 10 Posts
- Operator: 188 Posts
- Painter: 23 Posts
- Pharmacist: 12 Posts
- Progress Assistant: 23 Posts
- Public Health Nurse: 23 Posts
- Radiographer: 53 Posts
- Restorer: 70 Posts
- Salesman: 39 Posts
- Senior Auditor: 02 Posts
- Shift Attendant (for UHBVNL only): 132 Posts
- Statistical Assistant/ Inspector (NSS)/ Investigator: 12 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 43 Posts
- Store Keeper: 40 Posts
- Store Keeper: 66 Posts
- Sub Divisional Clerk: 04 Posts
- Sub-Inspector Food & Supplies: 70 Posts
- Supervisor (Female): 115 Posts
- Supervisor (Female): 128 Posts
- Tabla Player: 20 Posts
- Telephone Attendant: 17 Posts
- Tracer (Civil) for Field & H.Q. : 54 Posts
- Tracer: 20 Posts
- Water Pump Operator Grade-II: 300 Posts
- Welfare Organizer: 33 Posts
- Work Supervisor: 55 Posts
- Workshop Machinery Operator: 13 Posts
- Applicants age should be between 18 years to 45 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Academic qualification is not similar for all the above mentioned posts. applicants should go to the notification page .
- Unreserved Applicants should pay the fee of Rs.150/-
- Haryana and Rs.35/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG applicants and some of the posts and Rs.100/- for General candidates of Haryana and Rs.25/- SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG applicantss for remaining post.
Application fee should be deposited in the Haryana Govt Treasury under the
Staff Selection Commission, Haryana-
Application fee and other receipts”. PHC applicants who relate to Haryana State are exempted from fee. The ESM applicants are exempted from payment of Fee, but their dependents are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BC applicants as case may be. Applicants residing outside Haryana & Chandigarh can pay the fee in the form of Indian Postal Orders(IPO) which must be made payable to The Secretary,
Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Selection of applicants would be made via short listing the applicants for interview by holding a written examination or on the basis of a rationale criterion to be adopted by the Commission.
Online Application Form:
- All those applicants who want to apply for different posts in Haryana SSC, they are required to apply via online mode by filling online application form on HSSC’s official website at www.hssc.gov.in on or before 24th January 2014.
How to Apply Online:
- Applicant go on to HSSC’s official website at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Now click on Apply Online Button or option.
- Fill all marked details and submit your application form.
- After applying online application form your registration no. and password will be generated.
- Take a print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and challan form.
- After successful submission of application form & applicants can a take print out of application form and Fee challan.
- Please deposit the fee in all State Bank of Patiala bank branches after 48 hour of filling online application & Fee challan generation.
- The hard copy along with required documents will be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th December 2013
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 24th January 2014
- Closing Date for Deposit of Fee: 22nd January 2014
Click here to Recruitment Advt.
Click here to Apply Online.